S.C. Silco HVAC S.R.L, Sibiului Street nr.12, Cluj-Napoca, City. Cluj, Country ROMÂNIA, Phone: +40744917193
Designing and implementing electrical cabinets , service, replacement parts for heat exchangers brazed and plates, termical substations, manufactured by SONDEX A / S.
1. Definitions used in this policy
2. The data protection principles we follow
3. What rights do you have on your personal data
4. What personal data we collect about you
5. How we use your personal information
6. Who else has access to your personal data
7. How do we secure data security?
8. Cookie Information
9. Contact information
Personal Information - Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing - any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on personal data sets.
Target person / Client - a natural person whose personal data is processed.
Child - physical person under 16 years of age.
We / We / We - Silco HVAC SRL
Website - https://silcohvac.com site
These statements describe our general principles regarding the processing of personal data belonging to Website Clients (you are considered to be the buyers of any of the products or services available on the Website) as well as those belonging to the visitors of the Website.
We want to make sure you understand the ways we use or not the information you entrust to us. To understand your own rights, we encourage you to read this Policy.
As far as visitors are concerned, we have structured the Website so that it can generally be visited without the need to identify or disclose any personal information. The collected basic information is used to analyze traffic, improve the content of the Website and the public perception of it.
With regard to Customers or potential Customers, the data provided by them during or after the conclusion of the contract will only be used for the performance of the contract between Silco HVAC SRL and the Client, shall not be transmitted in any form to third parties other than those authorized and will not be the subject of any disclosure.
Data protection principles
We promise to respect the following principles of data protection:
• Processing is legal, correct, transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
• Processing is limited to the purpose of processing. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data was collected.
• Processing is done with minimum data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
• Processing is limited to a period of time. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary.
• We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
• We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subjects
The subject of the data has the following rights:
1. The right to information - which means you need to know if your personal data is processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained, and why and by whom they are processed.
2. Right of access - which means you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
3. Right to rectification - which means you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Removal Right - which means that under certain circumstances you may require that your personal data be deleted from our records.
5. The right to restrict processing - that is, if certain conditions apply, you may restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. The right to oppose processing - that is, in some cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. The right to oppose automatic processing - which means you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
8. Right to Data Portability - You have the right to obtain your personal data in a readable formatIntrodu textul aici